Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Capt. Dale (Snort) Snodgrass was killed in an airplane crash over the weekend. He was the unquestioned legend in the Tomcat community and was the first Naval aviator to trap one on a carrier. He had over 4800 hours in the F-14. An outstanding interview with an outstanding pilot.
· Our cognitively challenged President has violated the oath he took when sworn in to uphold the constitution and should be impeached. It won’t happen, of course, at least not until 2022. Under Biden it is forecast that 1.8 million illegal immigrants are expected to cross the border. They seem to be welcomed with open arms and immediately relocated to the hinterlands using U.S. Military transport. About 98% never show up for their court dates. Catch and release is for fly fishing, not illegal immigrants. They should never be allowed across the border in the first place. Every Republican Congressman and sane Democrat should be screaming about this 24/7 and standing on the steps of the Capitol doing it. It is the litmus test for 2022. FINISH THE EFFING WALL!
· A wonderful metaphor for Democrats trying to walk back defund the police.
· An all-out assault on common sense. The FBI’s “Capitol Siege Pipe Bomb” video.
· Another Climate Alarm loses its Mojo. The annual data on the Great Barrier Reef shows the amount of coral on the reef is at record highs.
· The Ukrainians refuse to be cowed by the Biden administration. Unlike when he was Vice President.
· As I’ve said, this is way past humorous. It is more glaringly obvious every day that this guy’s behavior keeps getting more bizarre. Crochety Joe bites the hand that feeds him.
· Twitterati had some fun with Biden’s Town Hall performance. “It’s like his mouth is falling down the stairs.” And for Don Lemon, “How was Don Lemon’s follow-up question not ‘Joe, are you OK?’”
· As usual, the Australians get it right. Joe Biden ‘has to be taken out of circulation.’
· Bentley University, a small liberal arts college in Massachusetts, is offering a four-year degree in Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. I assume they are offering a minor in fast food service for those getting the degree. “Would you like fries with that?” Yours for annual tuition and fees of $55,000 per year.
· Just a reminder in case you haven’t been paying attention. 47 studies confirm ineffectiveness of masks for Covid and 32 more confirm their negative health effects. Been telling you this for over a year. Related: Now 11 days and counting with zero Covid deaths in Sweden, a population of 10.2 million with the lowest mask compliance in the EU and only 37% vaccinated.
· It is impossible to ridicule Eric Swalwell enough. This Twitter exchange with Tucker Carlson. Not returning Tucker’s phone calls is about the only smart thing I can ever remember Swalwell doing.
· Americans Are Getting Pessimistic. Good. It’s about time.