Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· So if you suggest malfeasance you’re a conspiracy theorist. Twenty-eight states changed voting rules to boost mail-in ballots.
· Much, if not most, of the government’s response to COVID-19 has had little or negative effect on the public. Your government at work. This shouldn’t be news if you are a regular reader.
· An interesting idea but not one likely to gain any traction. Maybe politicians should have employment contracts.
· Cuomo is hanging on tenaciously, but the hits just keep on coming. Hard to have much sympathy for the guy who tried to lead the Kavanaugh lynching. The boomerang seems to be circling back. Naturally, the Babylon Bee had an apropos article. 10,000th victim comes forward to accuse Cuomo of inappropriately killing her grandma.
· I’d say Ted Cruz nailed this one.
· The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee’s new chief technology officer, Joy Baker, is a real piece of work. Are you getting an idea just how far to the left the Democratic party has moved? Even some of my yellow dog Southern Democrat friends are beginning to waffle as they realize that they have been left far behind.
· Another Biden nominee is struggling. No way she should be confirmed. Here’s another beauty. Biden’s DOJ civil rights nominee promoted the Jussie Smollett hate crime hoax. Who is digging these people out of the mire? I doubt Joe even knows the names of some of his appointees.
· Triggered. Sacha Baron Cohen gets trolled. How fitting.
· Are you kidding me? What the hell are we letting happen to our republic? Out of His Census. As for Jared Bernstein…he is a self-taught economist and uber liberal who is not an economist and is on Biden’s Council of Economic Advisors.
· A good subject for ridicule on a 24/7 basis. Fang Fang’s paramour, Rep. Fart Fart, claims GOP Senators are inspiring white nationalists to ‘take up arms against their government.’ He needs a remedial session of shock therapy.
· For some reason our President, on loan from Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum, thinks a thoroughly discredited California law might be a good idea since it jeopardizes 57 million jobs.
· This is the kind of thing that can happen when liars lie. A French teacher was beheaded due to the lies of a truant schoolgirl.
· Idaho author faces jail time on farcical charge. My guess is that he will prevail in court. Have I mentioned lately that a good remedy for overreach by petty politicians might be a good caning on the town square.
· I’m hoping my copies of the original Peter Pan, Aristocats and Dumbo will pay for my son’s law school when the bidding starts.
· Maryland? Maryland? We could be on the verge of a reopening tsunami.
· Every now and then I just have to link to something fun. Louis Prima and Phil Harris singing I Want To Be Like You in Swing City.