Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Well, for those Orwell fans out there, we now have our own Ministry of Truth. The Department of Homeland Security has established the Disinformation Governance Board. What could possibly go wrong? Speaking of “Disinformation”. This is absolutely unbelievable and needs to be shut down with extreme prejudice.
· My preferred headline would be Joy mounts over Dems’ inability to move Biden agenda. Politico: Dems’ “despair mounts” over inability to move Biden agenda.
· An interesting and perceptive Tweet from Marc Andreessen. Glenn Reynolds quotes Andrew Jackson: “One man with courage makes a majority.”
· Conservatives Are Not Giving Spineless Leaders Any Second Chances. I find that I agree with most of what Kurt Schlichter writes.
But the good faith critics need to get on the trolley after we pick a path forward. There’s no room for perpetual nags getting in the way of the infantry as we attack. Debates are fine, but debates must end up with a decision, and we expect the guys who lose the debate to fall in and pick up their weapon rather than go AWOL and show up on a panel with noted intern and monogamy aficionado Joe Scarborough explaining how masculine conservatism “is not who we are.”
After decades of incoming fire by an aggressive left that wants to convert us into impoverished, gender-baffled serfs with no ability to participate in our own governance, we have a right to demand that the people wanting to lead the fight actually understand that we are in a fight. And we are now demanding that. You better not waver, you better not waffle, not if you want a future in this GOP.
· In case you haven’t figured it out, yet, “Walls Don’t Work” is the Democrats’ classic use of the Dopeler Effect. Border Official: Facts Directly Contradict Biden Administration’s ‘Walls Don’t Work’ Talking Points. Of course, they do. They should be roundly ridiculed and laughed at every time they trot out that bulls**t.