Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Illegal ballot harvesting? It is definitely taking place. Here’s is incontrovertible proof. The DOJ needs to move quickly. It isn’t only Minnesota. Biden’s Texas Political Director has been implicated in a massive mail-in ballot harvesting scheme in Harris County.
· Was I prescient, or what? Trump nominated for third Nobel Peace Prize. Has this ever happened? I understand that the Mount Rushmore Foundation is quietly looking at resumes of noted sculptors. If you are a liberal, I’d skip any events where Kool-Aid is served.
· Well, it’s not like he hasn’t been caught lying several times in the past about his academic career. Apparently he wasn’t born a poor black child, after all. Biden’s claim of having attended a historically black college is refuted by the school. He once claimed to have finished in the top of his law school class when, in reality, he was near the bottom.
· My favorite Tweet so far this week. From James Pethokoukis of AEI quoting Chauncey Gardener: “As long as the roots are not severed, all is well. And all will be well in the garden. In the garden, growth has its seasons. First comes spring and summer, but then we have fall and winter. And then we get spring and summer again. There will be growth in the spring.”
· The U.S.S. Carl Vinson is about to become one bad-ass aircraft carrier with a squadron of F-35C Joint Strike Fighters.
· Alyssa Milano, a card-carrying member of the Hollywood Good Government Committee, doesn’t seem to have done her homework.
· I guess if you can ignore the proven lies, plagiarism and history of conflicts of interest…WAPO, in a major surprise to no one, endorses Joe Biden saying his ‘honor’ is more important than policy. Can’t make this stuff up.
· Good article. Why Silicon Valley CEO’s are such raging psychopaths.
· Insanity Wrap #59. Yes, USA Today actually fact-checked The Babylon Bee.
· It appears that someone at the IRS feloniously leaked 20 years of the President’s tax returns to the New York Times. Powerline has some good comments. As the President has said, the two place you don’t try to save money are helicopter pilots and accountants. LOL.
· It should trouble you that this person is a professor at a U.S. university, San Francisco State University. Her name is Rabab Abdulhadi, and she is the Director and senior scholar of SFSU’s Arab and Muslim Ethnicities and Diasporas Studies program. Quote: “We really idolize somebody like Leila Khaled. Somebody who actually goes to a plane and hijacks it.” Graduates of the program need to practice saying, “would you like fries with that?”