Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· I’m not Kevin McCarthy’s biggest fan, but this is a step in the right direction. He has vowed to start every day of Congress with a Prayer and the Pledge of Allegiance, “no exceptions.”
· I used to refer to Jim Cramer’s show as the Financial Gong Show. As a reminder, here is the inimitable Mr. Cramer referring to Sam Bankman-Fried as the “new J.P. Morgan and to disgraced former Theranos CEO Elizabeth Holmes as being comparable to Steve Jobs.
· Want to get cancelled? Accused of being racist? Try and share these statistics. St. Louis is 46% Black and 44% White. 97% of known homicide suspects are Black in 2022. As one business leader says, “We’re on life support”. He is moving his business out of downtown.
· Georgia Democrats Cry ‘Voter Suppression’ Over A Law That Will Restrict Ballot Harvesting Plans. Hey, come on. Deceased voters and non-existent voters have rights, too.
… but convicting Trump probably is the last thing on Merrick’s mind.
Garland’s immediate goal is to give the press something to talk about other than Hunter Biden and the Big Guy’s business deals. Given the depth of Biden’s incompetence and corruption and that two years remain in Biden’s stolen term of office, such a distraction is an absolute necessity. As a bonus, the distraction also doubles as a threat to other wannabe truth-tellers: you, too, can be investigated.
· The Mainstream Media is on the job. CBS has finally gotten around to reporting that the Hunter Biden laptop is 100% real. Only two years after anyone with a functional brain knew it. AP, true to form, claims there is no evidence that President Biden knew of Hunter’s shenanigans. Fact check. Totally false. As Professor Jonathan Turley says, “Who are you going to believe, the media or your own ears?”
· Have to agree with Joe Kernen on this one. GIF never gets old.
· The most inarticulate press secretary in history is having a tough time handling questions about Slow Joe’s involvement in Hunter’s business activities. Lots of sputtering and ah’s and uh’s. You wonder how she keeps her job she is so bad at, but then you realize that no one in their right mind would want it currently. The Biden Crime Family Defenders Are Getting Nervous.
· Thanks, but I think I’ll pass on this one. Drinking Camel Urine can cure what ails you according to Islamic “scientists.”
· Our two tiered justice system at work. Besotted Judge Calls Leftist Muslim Lawyer Who Firebombed Police Car A ‘Remarkable Person.’ The sentences handed out are unbelievable in light of the crime committed.
· An amazing chart of how fully China has displaced the United States as the world’s leading trading partner.
· Texas Gov. Abbott accuses Pres. Biden of violating the U.S. Constitution. Every word in his letter is true. I fervently hope he follows through.
· This is the impartial DOJ attorney chosen to be the Special Counsel to investigate Trump. He was a key figure in the Obama era IRS targeting scandal. Nothing to see here. Move on. Can you imagine what kind of Supreme Court Justice Merrick Garland would have made? We dodged that bullet, but not, unfortunately, his being named Attorney General. The DOJ needs to be cleaned out thoroughly and repopulated. AG Merrick Garland is the great pretender.
· Our military is in trouble. Two more years of this nonsense will put us in a position where we may be unable to field an effective force. Something has to be done.