Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Nothing to see here. Move on.
· Philly bans all indoor gatherings unless you’re still counting Biden votes.
· Oregon governor tells citizens to rat out their neighbors to the Stasi.
· Well, maybe there is one good thing about masks. Baptists are delighted they can now wear masks at the liquor store.
Black Lives Matter activists slapped with fines for
using megaphones. Five
of these annoying people now owe $4700 in fines.
· As Powerline so aptly points out, Gov. Cuomo’s Emmy joins its place along with Yassir Arafat’s 1994 Nobel Peace Prize and Walter Duranty’s 1932 Pulitzer for his whitewash of Stalin.