Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· The guy who epitomized “The Right Stuff” has passed away at the age of 97. Chuck Yeager, the first man to fly faster than the speed of sound flying “Glamorous Glennis,” and a decorated combat pilot and later test pilot, led an amazing life.
· If you haven’t been following the story of Mark Zuckerberg’s involvement in the recent election, you might find this interesting.
· I don’t find this surprising. Most U.S. Citizens want a citizenship question of the U.S. Census. No, it’s not racist to demand this.
· Saw this on Steve Bannon’s web site. If true, it helps explain the situation in Georgia and calls into question all votes tabulated by Dominion machines. And, NO, the Georgia vote-counting video was not ‘debunked.” Not even close.
· I absolutely agree with this article that there is irrefutable proof of fraud in the most recent election that should reverse, PA, MI, WI, GA, AZ and NV. It only takes a “preponderance of evidence.”
· I don’t think this is a joke. Texas Congres[JW1] sman, Rep. Brian Babin, has introduced a bill that requires Americans to be alive in order to cast a ballot. What a novel idea. The bill is called You Must Be Alive to Vote.
· And Wayne Allen Root uses a sports analogy to explain Of Course This Election Was Stolen.
· Looks like Auntie Maxine paid her daughter $240,000 in the course of the 2020 election. She has a history of this and seems to be able to get away with it regularly.
· A real liberal goes on a rant about what’s wrong with so-called liberals today. Worth a watch. Only a couple of minutes.
· Feel good story of the week. Arizona policeman adopts little girl he first met after finding her in an abusive home.
· This would be interesting. Would love to see it. If PA case goes to Supreme Court, Ted Cruz may argue it.
· One thing is without doubt. Trump supporters are not rolling over.
· AOC named Employee of the Month at Goya after her boycott helps sales spike.