Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Yesterday’s election for Rep. saw Texas Republican candidate Mayra Flores knock off Democrat Dan Sanchez to become the first Mexican-born congresswoman to serve in the House. An interesting election that may portend what is coming in November with the Latin vote. Impeachment backer Tom Rice was also defeated by a MAGA candidate in South Carolina.
· Get ready for it. I fully expect Biden to tag it ‘Putin’s Bear Market.’ After all, Joe has already blamed him for high gas prices and inflation.
· Well, it’s good to see the Biden administration finally responding to high gas prices. Biden Administration To Provide Grief Counselors At All Gas Pumps.
· To paraphrase the great Jerry Lee Lewis, Whole Lotta Lyin’ Going On. I know we can count on the mainstream media to call him out. Right? Right? Haven’t checked the numbers, but this. If we calculated inflation today like we did in 1990, it’s 16%.
· How totally out of touch can you possibly be? This out of touch. Ms Hostin is badly in need of a reality check.
· Another one bites the dust. First Boeing and now Caterpillar is leaving Chicago to relocate to Texas. As Davy Crockett once said, “You all can go to hell. I’m going to Texas.”