Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· In case you have come to the realization that the real Fascists are on the left, you’ll find this review of New Deal writings illuminating.
“Anyone who wants to look at the writings of the Brain Trust of the New Deal will find that President Roosevelt’s advisers admired the fascist system. . . They thought that private ownership with government management and control the Italian system was the way to go, and that has been evident in all their writings.”
· A good example of the rot in education. To get a license to teach in Minnesota, you will have to kneel to the leftist dogma.
· Apple Has Begun Scanning Your Local Image Files Without Consent. You OK with that? I’m not.
If you’re concerned about your data being searched and scanned by your providers like Apple, you might want to look at this software, Little Snitch.
As soon as you’re connected to the Internet, applications can potentially send whatever they want to wherever they want. Most often they do this to your benefit. But sometimes, like in case of tracking software, trojans or other malware, they don’t.
But you don’t notice anything, because all of this happens invisibly under the hood.
· An Economist/YouGov survey indicated that 76% of those polled back the DOJ investigation into Biden’s mishandling of classified documents. No comment, yet, from the Biden administration, but the expected response is “pound sand.”
· I don’t think it is a matter of allowing it to happen. It seems to be on an inexorable path akin to a handcart to hell. Just Let Democrat-Run Hellhole Cities Destroy Themselves. The exception should be Washington, D.C., which should never have been granted home rule. Congress needs to rescind that and take charge.
There’s no remedy for the commie cities. They’re like addicts: they have to hit rock-bottom before they want to get better. Some of them seem to want to get there quickly. Rick wrote about the efforts of our nation’s capital to do just that.
· Gee, who would have thought that junkies shooting up in public, homeless encampments everywhere, pooping in public, mass shoplifting, etc. would affect the office vacancy rate in San Francisco. What a surprise!
· I’ve missed Bigfoot’s unhinged ravings. Thanks to WEF, here is an update. This lunatic hasn’t gotten anything right, ever. The fact that the WEF even gave him a platform should tell you all you need to know about that group of elites.
· The “elites” at Davos are big believers in the “all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy” mindset. Over 3000 hookers have flown into Davos in the last 48 hours according to reports. The going rate is $2500/night and rising, depending on what the market will bear. Free enterprise at work.
· Of course, it is. It’s Always About Power.