Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Amid all the political turmoil and over the top “wokeness” we’re subjected to on a daily basis, it’s nice to have some humor injected at the expense of a liberal fake. As Scott Johnson says in his piece, The News, Hilaria Style, never miss a chance to laugh at these people. The New York Post takes her to task. As if she didn’t have enough problems, she is still married to Alec Baldwin. The wedding itself was an interesting piece of play acting.
· Bet they hated having to publish this. Trump ends Obama’s 10-year run as most admired man: Gallup.
· The New England Journal of Medicine makes effort to lower our collective IQ. It’s time for people with plain old common sense to start laughing these people out or the room and ridiculing them at every opportunity.
· Not sure Bill Gates is someone I want to give free rein to. In fact, I’m sure I don’t. He has an insane idea to save the human race from global warming. Bill’s use of his wealth, along with Mark Zuckerberg and their fellow travelers, has caused me to reconsider redistribution of wealth.
· Not sure you’d know this if CNN and the rest of the once mainstream media are your only sources of information. New COVID-19 cases, deaths in U.S. fall to lowest levels in weeks.
· Nothing to see here. Obama appointed judge who is sister of failed Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Adams blocks purge of 4000 ineligible voters in Georgia before senate runoff election.
Yes. Good idea. Let’s allow the inmates to take over
running the institution. University of Rhode Island
activists idiots are
threatening a lawsuit if
the university does not hire slave descendant as next president.
· I wish him much success. Laptop repair store owner who discovered Hunter Biden’s emails sues Twitter for defamation. $500 million sounds good to me.
· So much for the Bourne Conspiracy. Now we have the Biden Illegitimacy. It looks like Pennsylvania counted about 200,000 more votes than were actually cast. I’m sure it was an honest mistake. Math is tough.
· The Ukraine strikes back. Unleashes an artillery barrage on Joe and Hunter Biden.