Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Nothing to see here. Just move on. Ron Klain solicited money from Hunter Biden for VP residence in 2012, emails show: ‘Keep this low low key.’ The evidence is mounting and pointing to Slow Joe more and more. In Search of “The Big Guy.”
· Durham may yet earn his keep. Unveils smoking gun FBI text message, ‘joint venture’ to smear Trump.
· This is hardly surprising. Over half of likely U.S. voters don’t believe Vice President Kamala Harris is qualified to be president, according to the latest Rasmussen poll.
· Well, it didn’t take but about four days for Biden’s latest idiocy to go up in smoke.
· Jennifer Rubin: The Biden economy is doing great if you ignore the parts that aren’t doing great. OK.
It’s currently not possible to share the Post’s article on Cullors’s home purchases on Facebook because the site’s parent company, Meta, has labeled the content “abusive.”
In other words, inconvenient for the powers that be.