Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· A statement from Dr. Angelique Coetzee, the South African doctor who is responsible for bringing the Omicron variant to the world’s attention. She is aghast at the reaction by some governments. Well worth reading.
· Will France save the West? Excellent post. Polls indicate the Zammour/Le Pen coalition could capture 40% of the vote. He is known for ridiculing and body slamming the left, so naturally they resort to their fallback of calling him a Nazi. He isn’t. He is the French version of America First. Recent polls show the French are fed up with immigration.
· As Biden goes off script, White House tech team cuts the mike and blasts music. You can’t be too careful.
· The president’s BBB bill is “extraordinarily unpopular”. When informed that the BBB authorizes payments to illegal aliens, 60% disapproved while only 28% approved. 73% of those polled oppose giving the IRS more access to our financial records. If the Dems manage to pass this bill, and that’s not a given, it will be a disaster for them and for us. Here’s another example of what they’re up to. You get a $7500 tax credit for buying an Electric Vehicle. If it was built in a unionized factory, you get another $4500. Teslas are not made in unionized factories.
What will do more harm to the U.S. — the omicron variant or more government hysteria and lockdowns that the Democrats now want to re-impose?
When it named the new variant, did the Deep State realize thats the anagram for omicron is “moronic?”
When the head of the South African Medical Association, Dr. Angelique Coetzee, says that the new panic variant is “very mild” and the lockdowns are “hype” – what part of that do they not understand.
Whatever happened to all the daily, ever-escalating COVID death charts at the bottom of the screen on CNN and MSNBC?
· Biden tormented by Republican guerrilla campaign and ‘I Did It’ stickers. Get yours here. They have been showing up on gas pumps nationwide.
· Rhodes Scholars are back, and they’re still proof of America’s laughingstock elite. I can remember when being a Rhodes Scholar was quite an honor. Now it’s more of a joke.
· Being transgender is, of course, a form of sexual dysphoria. Approximately 40% attempt suicide at some point. We need to stop acting like there is anything normal about this dysphoria.
· If this kind of thing keeps up, he’s going back to the basement. Biden’s greeting in Minnesota was less than cordial. Similar things have happened in New Jersey and other places he’s visited.
· An incredible story about how the FBI ruined the life of an innocent person. I don’t doubt for a second the veracity of this story.
· Another great appointee from the Biden Administration. This time for the FCC. She obviously thinks we’re idiots.
· This is hardly surprising. Warning to woke CEO’s: Public doesn’t want companies speaking out on social issues, study finds. While 63% of corporate executives think they should speak out, only 36% of voters feel the same.
· New Verb: Bidenize – to take something that works and totally screw it up.
· They should do the same for Gun Manufacturers. 15 states threaten to pull $600 billion from banks that won’t give equal service to energy industry.
· All you need to know about this quack.
· Meme of the Week. For 2nd Amendment supporters.It’s gotten so bad in California that the looters are looting other looters.