Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· I’ve probably watched as much of the impeachment drama in both the House and the Senate as anyone. One thing has become crystal clear. Watching the Senate trial has been like watching a well-honed Varsity team take on a group of Pee Wee players. When this charade ends today or tomorrow, I’ll be surprised if there aren’t a few Democrats who cross the aisle. Here’s a good example of what I’m talking about as Jay Sekulow boxed in Adam Schiff and then leveled him.
· Apparently, Felonia von Pantsuit has been dodging the process server.
· Love this take. Elizabeth Warren wants to jail fellow Democrats who spread the Russia collusion hoax or the Ukrainian impeachment fraud. She has proposed criminal penalties for spreading voting disinformation online.
· When people tell you they hate you and hold you in contempt, it’s usually safe to believe them. Don Lemon Did Trump a Huge Favor. No telling how many votes he just moved into the Trump column.
· It’s been very interesting to watch the demographics at these Trump rallies. They’ve been fairly consistent in that around 25% of the crowds identify as Democrats.
· The Flynn case is getting more interesting day by day. The government lawyers don’t seem nearly as confident as they once did now that Flynn’s attorney Sidney Powell is trying to hold their feet to the fire. I’m betting that if he is allowed to withdraw his plea and if the charges are dropped, we could easily see him follow Carter Page’s lead and sue the bastards.
· This is great. A Canadian author who wrote a book criticizing Trudeau was called into Election Canada’s Ottawa HQ and interrogated by the RCMP. He taped the whole thing unbeknownst to them. It’s unbelievable, but probably not that different from some FBI or Mueller interviews recently.
· Yes, Elizabeth Warren actually asked this question during the impeachment questioning. What a pathetic excuse and an embarrassment to the state that elected her. And, yes, this is the bemused look she got from Chief Justice Roberts.