Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Scott Johnson of Powerline comments on the passing of Rush Limbaugh.
· Joe gets one right. “Culturally, there are different norms.” Understatement of the Year.
· Is American racist? “I doubt there is a more tolerant nation anywhere on the globe or in history, but that fact doesn’t stop the Hate America Crowd from constantly telling us we are all a bunch of bigots.” The Colson Center’s Ryan Bomberger offers four more diplomatic responses to the proponents of Critical Race Theory.
· It’s about time, but it is the FBI and U.S. Attorney, so don’t hold your breath. New York Governor Andrew Cuomo under investigation for nursing home deaths.
· A lesson in master trolling and the Democrat’s worst fear. When a reporter asked ex-President Trump if he planned to run in 2024, his response was, “I’m the only guy who gets impeached and my numbers go up.” Nancy and Chuck are already spazzing in place even before that comment.
· Maybe the greatest Lite Beer commercial of all time.
· Wife triggers German Shepherd when she tells it your daddy voted for Biden.
· Texas power crisis puts Keystone Pipeline cancellation in perspective. Good timing, Joe.
· Related. Texas suffers lowest temperatures in almost a century as Global Warming threatens life as we know it. Say what? 10 inches of snow in Del Rio, TX on the Mexican border. Al Gore wasn’t available for comment.