Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Some very interesting stuff on Silicon Valley Bank. A Wake-Up For Woke Banks? It looks like it was a train wreck just waiting to happen. As Warren Buffet famously said, “Only when the tide goes out do you discover who’s been swimming naked.” Or nekkid as Lewis Grizzard would say. As he explained, “Naked means you don’t have any clothes on. Nekkid means you don’t have any clothes on and you’re up to something.”
· State banking regulators and the San Francisco Fed may have been asleep at the wheel, but Southpark and The Simpsons were right on the money.
· This is interesting. I’d much rather see Poland doing this than Germany. Poland builds Europe’s largest land force to counter Russian threat.
· Oh, good! ChatGPT successor GPT-4 launches this week with exciting new features. College students everywhere with term papers due are thrilled. This meme caught my eye. I love it!
· Comer’s committee appears to be making progress despite being stonewalled. Some are beginning to cooperate and eventually the right person will roll over. James Comer: We have bank records in hand.
· Sen. John Kennedy (R-LA) always had a nice turn of phrase. His solution for improving Biden’s budget is with a ‘shredder.’