Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· A new Rasmussen poll finds that 57% of Americans believe it is likely that we will have a 1930’s type depression at some time over the next few years. If that is the case, I find it hard to believe that any of them will vote Democrat in the midterms, making a red tsunami more and more likely.
· Hopefully, by the time he has to run for reelection in 2024 a viable alternative will appear. GOP Senators baffled by Mitt Romney’s ploy to oust Mike Lee – and maybe thwart a majority.
· Kamala shows off her foreign policy chops by commending alliance with “Republic of North Korea” in DMZ speech gaffe. It would hardly be surprising if it had come from Joe, but Kamala is just stupid, not senescent.
· How corrupt is the FBI? It looks pretty bad and I suspect that come January we’ll start to get a real look when the Republican controlled Congress begins investigating.
· In what sane world would this person ever be allowed to serve as an Army officer?