Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· For pure despicability I’ve always found it a toss-up between Paul Krugman and Robert Reich. Elon Musk handed Robert his head with a reply to one of his tweets. Today in Fake News.
· The media staked almost everything on the Trump is a tool of Putin narrative and they have to protect it, facts be damned. The Serbia-Kosovo deal is a lot more important that the coverage being afforded it in the mainstream media.
· Nothing to tough, now. David Ruiz of The Washington Free Beacon has compiled another SUPERcuts video of the press pandering to Joe.
· Insanity Wrap #47.
· People tend to go where they feel the most welcome and are treated the best. California businesses leave the state by the thousands. What a crying shame that one of the most beautiful states in America has become such a dystopian mess.
· Earth to Ted: Cops Send an 'Earth to Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler' Message: Your City's on Fire and the Cops Are Leaving.
· Green Energy hasn’t exactly worked out too well for California, has it?