Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· It is way past time to stop tolerating these childish outbursts and to start treating these children as the spoiled brats they are and punishing them with expulsion. As Professor Stith said, “Grow Up!”
· What utter bulls**t! The Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) and the American Medical Association (AMA) jointly released a 54-page piece on updating language using “equity-focused alternatives.” The best defense against tripe like this is ridicule. Loud and non-stop.
· The New York Times finally admits the Hunter Biden laptop was known to be real all along.
· Wokeism: It’s Not The Law. College administrators increasingly face financial penalties for their suppression of free speech.
· Finally, a voice of sanity from the judiciary. Judge Silberman of the Senior District of Columbia Circuit Court of Appeals commented on the law student children at Yale who shouted down speakers in a panel discussion on free speech.
· Deep Thoughts From Nancy Pelosi. She really, really needs to lay off the vodka.
· How We Broke The Presidency. Worth watching.
· American Federation of Teachers President Randi Weingarten gets an “F”. Misspells Ukraine and has picture with Ukrainian flag upside down. Nitwits!
· Kamala Harris as VP isn’t so funny. No, it is a pathetic statement of how far we have sunk.