Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· In a recent update, Twitter said that effective Nov. 23 it is no longer enforcing its COVID-10 misleading information policy. I’d say that is a good thing in light of the fact that in the past Twitter labeled as misinformation and censored voices that turned out to be spot on and much more accurate that what Dr. Fauci was putting out. For example, the effectiveness of Hydroxychloroquine, Ivermectin, the Great Barrington Declaration, etc.
· From Manhattan Contrarian: Let’s Talk About Biden Corruption. Yes, let’s.
And then there’s this post from March 31, 2022 (occasioned by the belated concessions in the NYT and WaPo), titled “The Rules About Corruption Just Don’t Apply To The Bidens.” Both the Times and WaPo had spun their stories as if the evidence of corruption applied only to Hunter and not to Joe.
· Everybody Hates Liz Cheney. Kamala Harris must be thrilled that someone is taking the heat off of her temporarily.
· In what was an apparently exciting game, the U.S. beat Iran 1-0 to advance to the round of 16 in the Soccer World Cup.
· Oil Executives call out Biden for “completely inaccurate, flat-out lie.”
"We've basically tracked about 125 specific actions that this administration and the Democratic Congress have done to slow down or stop oil production in America," American Energy Alliance President Tom Pyle said on "" Tuesday. "He has an 'America last' energy policy."