Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· I’ve been re-reading the Old Testament. Eccliastes 10, verse 2 kind of jumped out at me. The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. I’ll just leave that with you with no comment.
· Cleaning House at the FBI and Justice Department. As I’ve said, they need to go through those two like Sherman went through Georgia. Scorched Earth. Charles Lipson makes a strong case and suggests some solutions. I’m not sure they are radical enough, but they are a start.
· If you are interested, and you should be, in the level of corruption displayed by the Biden family, this is something you should watch. Miranda Devine is one of the few journalists doing what others should have been doing. She has delved into the evidence, including the infamous laptop, and it points to a President who is very compromised. Eventually, I suspect, all of this will come out despite the New York Times and Washington Post doing their best to kill it.
· The key to ridding ourselves of liberals? Forced testosterone supplements induce a “red shift” among weakly affiliated Democrats. Obviously, we need to do much more testing with a much larger group of Democrats. The Senate might be a good place to recruit test subjects.
· Peak Trump Derangement Syndrome. Remember former CIA Director Michael Hayden? He is obviously unbalanced and the “thought that he was once in charge of the CIA is frightening.”
· Thrall, TX police department essentially tells wokerati to pound sand in response to their hysteria over an officer’s selfie with Kyle Rittenhouse. The correct response.
· Ending Due Process. This is a hideous overstepping of authority and Congress needs to slap it down in their first order of business come January after the majority shifts to Republicans.
· Okay. Maybe the headline of the year. Jeffrey Toobin Departing CNN To Expose Himself To New Audiences. For some reason Lewis Grizzard’s famous headline comes to mind. If you haven’t heard it, here it is. I played football with Happy Dicks, the Georgia linebacker who was the subject of the story. He and Chip Healy were our linebackers. Formidable duo.
· Worried about the possibility of being audited by one of the additional 87,000 new IRS Agents? Here’s how to avoid it.
· Inflation Reduction Act didn’t really fly so now they’re trying to rebrand it the Climate Control Act. It Won’t Reduce Global Warming, Either. Not to mention that Climate Change is a hoax.