Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· As Powerline pointed out, yesterday was the 40th anniversary of President Reagan’s Evil Empire speech. I remember it well and the hysterical reaction of the New York Times and their follow travelers. In it, Reagan had a quote from C.S. Lewis that has proved chillingly accurate.
It was C.S. Lewis who, in his unforgettable “Screwtape Letters,” wrote: “The greatest evil is not done now…in those sordid ‘dens of crime’ that Dickens loved to paint. It is…not even done in concentration camps and labor camps. In those we see its final result, but it is conceived and ordered; moved, seconded, carried and minuted in clear, carpeted, warmed, and well-lighted offices, by quiet men with white collars and cut fingernails and smooth-shaven cheeks who do not need to raise their voice.”
· My Statement to Congress – Matt Taibbi. Worth reading.
· It just keeps getting more and more ridiculous. A member of Team Canada, April Hutchinson, joins Tucker to talk about the new ruling that allows a man to compete in women’s powerlifting. Total ridicule is the answer.
· I know you are as thrilled as I am to subsidize our illegal alien population. How does $150.7 billion sound? I expect that’s low.
· This will go down in history as an indelible black mark on a failed presidency. Marine Sniper: I was denied permission to take out Kabul Airport suicide bomber.
· Atty. Gen. Merrick Garland tells whopper of a lie, proving why Tucker’s J6 coverage was so important.
· Tucker Carlson should send Chuck Schumer a gift basket. Here are his J6 show ratings.
· An amazing but not surprising chart of the regulations imposed by various administrations. Joe is way out in front. Our Regulatory Orgy.