Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Dave Barry’s annual year in review. I look forward to this every year. Excerp:
August: ... is the withdrawal of American forces from Afghanistan, a country that, thanks to 20 years of our involvement, has been transformed — at a cost of many lives and more than $2 trillion — from a brutal, primitive undemocratic society into a brutal, primitive undemocratic society with a whole lot of abandoned American military hardware lying around. Most Americans agree that we have accomplished our mission, which is the same mission that the Russians had in Afghanistan before us, and the British had before them; namely, to get the hell out of Afghanistan.
· Stephen Kruiser names Donald Trump 2021’s Man of the Year. He’s still living rent-free in Democrats’ heads.
· Washington State Democrats want decreased penalties for drive-by shooters. Personally, I’d like to se it be an offense that precludes any bail bond and one where the perpetrator goes straight to the front of the line.
· Are Biden’s approval numbers even worst than reported? Of course they are.
· A savage troll by Lauren Boebert tricked the left into exposing Biden.
· If Matt Gaetz has his way, there won’t be enough popcorn to sit and eat while watching heads spin like Linda Blair in The Exorcist.
· The most stunning space photos of 2021. Incredible to behold.
· Ghislaine Maxwell found guilty and sentenced to 10 unsupervised minutes with Hillary Clinton.
· Top 10 Fake News Stories of 2021. Lest we forget just how despicable the mainstream media has become.
· Vice President Kamala Harris staff has leaked that she isn’t big on reading staff briefings or doing the work necessary to actually understand issues. That seemed apparent as she incoherently stumbled through trying to answer a question put to her by Margaret Brennan on Face The Nation about inflation.