Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Results of a USA Today/Suffolk Poll on what is most important for Biden to do over the next year. Brutal!
· Saule Omarova’s nomination as Comptroller of Currency is in jeopardy, which is a good thing as she should never have been nominated. Her comments on the Oil, Coal and Gas industries: “We want them to go bankrupt if we want to tackle climate change.”
· Thirteen Republicans who voted for the Infrastructure Bill got thoroughly blasted by Trump at the National Republican Congressional Committee dinner on Monday night. At least one, Rep. Nicole Malliotakis (R-NY[JW1] ), was present. Too bad they all weren’t there to sweat and squirm. The New York Post reported that Malliotakis was ‘visible shaken’ by Trump’s remarks. Three of those who voted for the bill, Kinzinger, Reed, and Gonzalez, have announced they intend to retire.
· Successful Black Conservatives, like new Virginia Lt. Gov. Winsome Sears, “are a walking rebuke to the race-mongering left’s slanderous narrative of America.” Lt. Gov. Sears isn’t having any of it.
I wish Joy Reid would invite me on her show — let’s see if she’s woman enough to do that. I’d go in a heartbeat and we’d have a real discussion without Joy speaking about me behind my back, if you will.
I am a heartbeat away from the governorship, in case anything happens to the governor. How are you going to tell me I am a victim? I took advantage of the opportunities available here in America.
We can do better — it’s not 1963.”
· The FBI and the Stolen Diary. Some find it a little odd that the FBI is hot on the trail of a missing diary. This reads like something the Stasi might have done in East Germany. James O’Keefe Speaks.
If 10 FBI agents showed up at dawn at the home of a NY Times reporter, handcuffed them, and confiscated iphones full of notes and source material, it would rightfully generate national outrage. But since it happened to James O'Keefe, we get crickets.— Tom Bevan (@TomBevanRCP)
· Dumbest Energy Policy Ever? (Updated Again). Is there a single competent Department Head in the Biden Administration?
· John Ratcliffe, former Director of National Intelligence, knows where the bodies are buried and expects more out of the Durham investigation. Watch the clip. Related: Biden’s National Sec[JW2] urity Advisor Jake Sullivan revealed as “Foreign Policy Advisor” in indictment of former Hillary Clinton lawyer.
· Are we know embracing Black Trees Matter? You just can’t make stupidity like this up. Kamala Harris asks NASA if it can track trees by Race for “Environmental Justice.”
· Some pretty amazing science. Brain implant translates paralyzed man’s thoughts into text with 94% accuracy.
· What is hurting Slow Joe the most in the polls? His open border policies. Polls indicate that at least 70% of Americans want the border protected. I hope this issue costs a lot of Congressmen their jobs in November 2020.
· Kudos to one company that has so far stood up to the Woke mob. State Farm is standing by Aaron Rodgers.