Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
“The point is the Biden presidency, if not his election, too, is a fraud, an exercise in stagecraft. Someone has his or her hand in his back and is projecting [his[JW2] or her] voice so it will sound like [Biden’s].”
· Founder of Black Lives Matter resigns when he realizes BLM did not, in fact, do anything to help black people. A Denver BLM activist has also stepped down, but for more nefarious reasons. He is accused of molesting up to 62 children who were mostly undocumented (illegal) aliens.
· You can’t make this stuff up. It is not a Babylon Bee article. Rep. Eleanor Holmes Norton (D-D.C.) has introduced a bill to require crash test dummies to use both male and female models. Perhaps she could volunteer to be a female dummie.
· The Arizona GOP is about halfway through the audit of Maricopa County, AZ, having counted about 1 million of the 2.1 million ballots. You’ll remember that Biden won Arizona by only 10,000 votes out of 3.3 million cast. His lead was primarily a result of a plurality of 45,000 votes in Phoenix. Democrats have screamed bloody murder during the whole process. You’d think they would want to prove once and for all that their man won fair and square, instead they seem frantic that something untoward might come out.
· If you ask most people to name a WWII general, the three names you’d likely get are Dwight D. Eisenhower, Douglas McArthur and George Patton. Gen. Patton: Why We Still Remember This American Icon.
· If you are a long-time reader, you know I have ridiculed
Dr. Fauci from the beginning. Here’s
· I expect there are a lot of people like this. Thank goodness. Stop CRT.