Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· The most compelling, definitive and complete rundown of The Steal, yet. It is long and thorough and requires a close read by someone not a statistician or mathematician. The conclusion is that it indicated fraud accounted for a swing of 42 Electoral votes. Someone needs to go to jail for a long time. From The Voter Integrity Project. I get the distinct feeling that no one is quite ready to roll over and move on. Good. Here is a good compendium of stories on the subject.
· The thieves who stole our election got sloppy: Newt Gingrich.
· The legal tide may be shifting as President Trump’s legal team has gotten good news in both Pennsylvania and Nevada. I wouldn’t bet against Sidney, either. She has also filed in Michigan. She must be over the target since Twitter has blocked her.
· Alex Berenson, the ex-NY Times investigative reporter, has[JW1] been putting out some of the best information on the COVID-19 epidemic. Since he doesn’t toe the party line, he has had some problems with Amazon trying to censor him. They have backed down once again after his most recent piece shot to the top on Apple’s platform.
· Yea, count on it. Idiot Democrats think there is some Kumbaya on the way. They want to be our friends now, or something. As Stephen Green says, “The drooling sack of empty that they are calling President-Elect Biden has undergone an image makeover that’s most unbelievable. We’re now being told that he’s our kindly best pal and that he is going to put a big band-aid on all of the ORANGE MAN BAD hurt that our beloved country has suffered through.”
· Lauren Boebert, a newly elected member of the House had a comment on Twitter. As she says, this is SNL level stuff.
· OK. Get a load of this dweeb threatening conservatives. These half-wits may be in for a very rude shock when they try the stuff they’ve been doing in Portland, Seattle and Minneapolis. My neighborhood, and most in the South, is roughly equivalent to a good National Guard Armory in terms of supplies to combat anarchy and an unwillingness to put up with that nonsense.
The recall movement on Gov.
Ratched Whitmer seems
to be gathering steam.
· My respect for The New York Post just rose sharply. Biden climate envoy John Kerry is a lifelong joke. People have been laughing at him since Yale, when “Doonesbury” creator Garry Trudeau was zinging his pretentious, vacuous self-promotion.
· It is outrageous that this was necessary due to an activist judge overstepping his authority. Nevertheless, the President did the right thing in pardoning Gen. Flynn. As professor Jonathan Turley of GWU Law School said, he should not have needed to be pardoned if Judge Sullivan had not forced the issue. The DOJ asked for the case to be dropped months ago. Needless to say, the usual cast of suspects is triggered.
· Biden’s pick for Homeland Security may already be in trouble. He should be. Alejandro Mayorkas is under fire for selling Green Cards to Chinese nationals on behalf of rich, democratic donors.
· Life imitates Seinfeld as a Starbucks barista says she was fired for refusing to wear a LGBTQ pride shirt. Please watch the clip.
· As bizarre as it sounds, it may turn out that President Trump was the one force keeping the Democratic Party together.