Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· On the 2012 Fourth of July, San Diego put on the greatest fireworks show of all time possibly when they accidentally shot off 7,000 fireworks at once. The show lasted bout 35 seconds.
· I want to go to this guy’s cookout.
· The Week In Pictures: Road Rage Edition. Some pretty good ones.
· Another chapter in the Get Woke, Go Broke saga. Halifax Bank losing accounts over silly attitude about pronoun policy.
· Time To Admit Failure. It’s way past time.
Quotable quote: “The truth is that you have brought the public’s trust in you to an unprecedented low, and you have eroded your status as a source of authority. The truth is that you have burned hundreds of billions of shekels to no avail – for publishing intimidation, for ineffective tests, for destructive lockdowns and for disrupting the routine of life in the last two years.”
· Despite Everything, Voters Prefer Trump To Biden. The author, John Hinderaker, has never been a Trump fan, but he has had to grudgingly admit how successful his presidency was despite the constant lying and bashing by the press and those with Trump derangement Syndrome.
· Advantage Putin. Pretty funny, actually.
· Inside The Biden Family Business. The laptop from hell keeps peeling back the onion, layer by layer.
· Democratic pollster John Zogby say Biden is in real trouble. How perceptive of you, John.
A terrible week for Biden on almost every front. In addition to being blocked by Congress, this was a historic week for the conservative Supreme Court as it flexed its muscles on abortion, hampering enforcement of regulations to subdue climate change, and striking down New York laws regarding concealed weapons.
· Related: CIVIQS Poll: Joe Biden approval rating lowest of presidency – 31% overall. Biden’s poll numbers have Democrats spazzing place. Nervous Democrats pray for anyone but Kamala as 2004 nominee.
· Chilean worker disappears after he was accidentally paid over 300 times his salary. He elected to keep the money and had his attorney send a letter of resignation. Instead of the usual $545, he received $180,418 and departed for places unknown.
· More Companies join the ‘Great Migration’ to Red states. As Davy Crockett said, “You can go to hell. I’m going to Texas.”
· Giving new meaning to the word ‘vapid’. AOC appears to compare getting her nails done to abortions after Roe reversal.
· Things could get interesting in January. We’ll investigate Biden’s shady business dealings when Republicans take the House in November. Take no prisoners. In case you need any firing squad volunteers, call BR 549.
· I’m sure things like this will go a long way toward helping the Democrats in the midterms.
· Everything you ever wanted to know about high gas prices and the reason for them. The Chinese Twitter reply to Slow Joe’s call for gas stations to lower prices is priceless. “Now US President finally realized that capitalism is all about exploitation. He didn’t believe this before.” The U.S. Oil & Gas Association also weighed in with this comment. “Working on it Mr. President. In the meantime – have a Happy 4th and please make sure the WH intern who posted this tweet registers for Econ 101 for the fall semester…”
· Related: ‘Economically Illiterate’: Bezos and others bash Biden for blaming gas stations for high gas prices, Chinese state media applauds the president. Yes, we are led by the best and the brightest, aren’t we?
· Related: Robert Reich, former Secty of Labor and chief gnome of the Clinton Administration, needs to join that WH Intern in that Econ 101 Class. What an idiot.
· The paper of record has breaking news. Jan. 6 Committee to call Amber Heard.