Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Get Woke, Be Downgraded? BlackRock, Inc. is getting some well deserved pushback as a result of their leadership of the ESG movement. Any company espousing this is automatically on my restricted list.
· Wonder if Joe bothered to step out of his hotel while he was in Portland? He might reconsider endorsing the governor if he had. What a disaster!
· Hitting the Panic Button. If the Black vote hits 20% it’s lights out for the Dems.
· Biden wrestles teleprompter, loses. Not his first loss.
· Inflation: Like someone flipped a switch.
· The road trip from hell. 15 hours from Cheyenne to Casper, WY in his electric vehicle.
· Of course he did. BREAKING: Joe Biden KNEW of Hunter’s shady business dealings: whistleblowers. "The documents in the FBI’s possession include specific details with respect to conversations by non-government individuals relevant to potential criminal conduct by Hunter Biden," Grassley wrote.
· This guy sounds about as competent as most of the other Biden appointees. Customs and Border Protection Commissioner Chris Magnus “seems unengaged in his job and falls asleep during department meetings.”
· If this is accurate the title of the post is spot on. Semiconductors: China is F**ked. Probably, so are some American industries until substitute suppliers can be found.