Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· What do polls show Americans want in terms of fair elections. 70% want all mail-in ballots received by election day, 65% believe vote totals should be reported on election night or the next day, 76% favor Voter I.D., and 57% want ballot harvesting banned. Compare that with the drivel being spewed by Biden, Schumer and their fellow miscreants.
· Just say “NO” to the Gestapo. Biden’s ‘door-to-door’ hunt for unvaccinated rejected.
· South Africa Burning. My solution is to allow unfettered immigration of white, South African farmers and give them incentives to buy U.S. farmland. It would be both a smart humanitarian and economic solution[JW1] [JW2] [JW3] . Zimbabwe, nee Rhodesia, has begged white farmers to return after facing starvation due to their “land reform” policies. They are suffering the consequences of their actions that could have been foreseen by anyone with half a brain.
· Dems getting their commie on. Stephen Kruiser’s Morning Briefing is usually a good read.
· Finally, Joe Biden finds some refugees he doesn’t want: Cubans seeking freedom from Communism. Wrong voting demographic?
· I don’t think this surprises anyone at all, but the Democrats and their media acolytes are forced to go crickets and ignore it rather than admit what we already know and knew before the election if we were paying attention.
· You just can’t stifle that entrepreneurial spirit. Hunter Biden announces launch of $100K per cup Lemonade stand on White House Lawn.