Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Biden’s statement on the botched Afghanistan withdrawal. All the talking points are stupid. Every one.
· Some comments on our tail between the legs withdrawal from Afghanistan. No Blinken Way.
This episode has comprehensively disgraced our political, military, intelligence, and diplomatic establishments.
We have stood witness to the epic national humiliation of the United States by Biden and his administration. As of today, the only official or officer to pay any price is Marine Lieutenant Colonel Stuart Scheller, who was relieved of his command for seeking accountability somewhere higher up in the chain of command.
President Franklin Roosevelt designated December 7, 1941 a The infamy attached to Japan’s sneak attack on Pearl Harbor. By the same token, August 30, 2021 is a date which will live in infamy, though in this case the infamy has been brought to us by the president himself.
· Another peer-reviewed study, same results. Masks mandates have no substantial effect on slowing COVID-19 spread. This one from the University of Louisville. As I’ve said, mask mandates are all about control, politics and virtue signaling[JW1] .
· Legendary investor John Paulson, who made billions by predicting the 2008 housing crash, says crypto is inherently “worthless” and “will go to zero.” I’ve always felt that way, but in the interim it’s been one heck of a trade. You don’t want to be the guy without a chair when the music stops.
· The Lightning Strike Rule sounds like a good idea. To be newsworthy something must pose a greater risk than being killed by lightning.
· News it is nice to know. Combo therapy cuts risk of heart attacks and strokes in half.
· Michael Yon who was onsite in Kabul calls Gen. McKenzie a liar.
· ABC appropriated Marine Commander’s Facebook post and publishes as Op/Ed without his permission.
· Like a rock. Biden’s approval falls to another record low.
· “Doolally” seems like a good adjective. It’s how the British refer to Slow Joe.
· What a shame it took something like the botched Afghanistan withdrawal to bring Americans together against a common foe.
· And…10 G-rated cuss words to describe Joe Biden.