Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· “If you’re angry at the guy shifting over his factory to produce 50,000 facemasks a day for medical professionals, you’re doing being human wrong.” Mike Lindell, the My Pillow man came in for some real hate from the left after urging Americans to pray. A few cogent tweets. Here and here.
· Some Much-Needed Coronavirus Perspective. A good article.
· If you want to support one of the few brands that make their clothes in the United States, look no further than Brooks Brothers, America’s oldest retailer. They have indicated they will make 150,000 facemasks per day. Their no-iron khakis and cotton shirts have been my favorites for years.
· The Wuhan Virus has been a public relations disaster for China. The ramifications of the Wuhan Virus are going to be painful for China as other nations fall into line with President Trump’s views and look to “decouple” their economies. It’s almost like President Trump has been right all along. Going forward, the Chinese economy is going to have to depend on the Chinese consumer as the move to repatriate manufacturing accelerates. Never again should we be in a position where 85% of our prescription drugs are manufactured by a communist state offshore.
· Don’t forget, Chinese officials knew about the virus in December and suppressed the news and allowed flights to continue to the United State and other countries.
· “Next year there will probably be a vaccine for coronavirus. But there will never be an inoculation for woke stupidity.” Unfortunately, it’s been spreading as fast as the virus.
· The SGN Network. Some Good News from John Krasinski of The Office. The Good News Show. I really enjoyed it.
· Goldman Sachs sees the Jobless Rate topping out at 15% and an extremely strong rebound in the third quarter that could be the highest on record. Certainly not out of the realm of possibility that the hardest, fastest bear market in history might be followed by the sharpest recovery in history.
· As Brit Hume says, “…the epidemic has put in stark relief the pettiness and absurdity of much that has taken place in our national life since Trump won the presidency.” A Crisis Is A Terrible Thing To Manufacture.
· Unquestionable one of the most challenged anchors in terms of ever having a coherent thought is Joy Reid. She’s worried about Trump naming himself “King.” Where is the world do MSNBC and CNN find these pluperfect idiots to put on the air?
· An update on the pork crammed into the stimulus bill. $350 million for Refugee Assistance?
· Residents of Wuhan are skeptical of China’s tally of Wuhan Virus deaths. “Incinerators are working around the clock.”
· Good! We need to see more of these despicable people being held accountable. Hospital Executive fired for saying Trump supporter with Wuhan Virus should die. She is a former staffer for Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign.
· Faster, Faster, please. More than 40 miles of new border wall constructed during Wuhan Virus crisis.
· From presidential big spender to deadbeat loser, for some staffers. When you don’t keep your word, you must be a real politician. Too bad for his campaign workers who were promised pay through November.
· The lack of Chinese exports has created a real problem for the drug cartels. They are having problems getting the chemicals they need to refine meth and fentanyl. China is their major source. Just another good reason to disengage.
· Could these politicians and their media acolytes be any more despicable? Every time you think they can’t be, they just dig deeper. It’s almost like it’s a contest with them.
· For those of you who don’t realize just how serious this crisis is, the picture below is stark proof. Pastry withdrawal is a real issue. Kudos to Food City who has their peach and blackberry fried pies on sale 2 for $1.
· Michael Horowitz has issued a follow-up audit of his investigation of the FBI’s compliance with FISA. Suffice it to say, there is something rotten in Denmark.
· Does Rachel Maddow ever get it right? Not so far. Have I mentioned lately that recent polls show the media’s believability ratings are somewhere below whale feces?