Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· They may be few and far between but we’re beginning to see some green shoots of sanity in academia. Judge orders school district to reinstate PE teacher opposed to transgender policy.
“I’m a teacher but I serve God first and I will not affirm that a biological boy can be a girl and vice versa because it’s against my religion, it’s lying to a child, it’s abuse to a child, and it’s sinning against our God,” Cross concluded.
· Dems are pressuring Biden to ‘do something’ about Joe Manchin. I hope they keep pushing until he finally switches parties.
· Ever heard of Frank Figliuzzi? He is a former FBI official who makes you wonder if they actually do any due diligence before hiring. He suggests that GOP members should be arrested since they are the ‘Command and Control Element’ of whatever non-existent bogeyman they are freaking out about at the moment.
· Update on Dr. Aruna Khilanani, the demented psychiatrist who spoke at Yale about her desire to kill white people. She has now doubled down and is calling her critics Racist. Let’s hope her license to practice gets jerked quickly. She is obviously in need of psychiatric help form her peers.
· Oh, please, please! Biden leaning toward running again in 2024.
· Well worth watching. Lieutenant Governor of NC, Mark Robinson, takes it to Biden, Antifa and BLM. “We Are Americans…Time to fix bayonets.”
· There are a lot of blue cities that better hope this doesn’t catch on. Baltimore business owners threaten to withhold taxes and fees unless city steps up policing and trash pickup. Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, Detroit…this list is a long one.
· If there is anywhere with more guns per household than Texas it is Alaska. Alaskan woman shoots axe-wielding intruder in Wasilla, Sarah Palin’s hometown.
· Some total cringe from Kamala Harris. How in the world did this total loser ever get near the seat of power? The whole clip is pretty on point. I need one of those t-shirts. Lauren Boebert visits the border and takes Kamala Harris along. Ouch!
· Some advice to Democrats from the Washington Post. Democrats should be careful. They need Manchin more than he needs them.