Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Konstantin Kisin: A Star Is Born. Nine minutes well spent.
· Unmitigated ridicule is what this woman should be met with. New Frontiers In Menstruation.
Feist explains (video below): “[N]ot all students who menstruate are female. We need to make sure all students have access to these products. There are obviously less [sic] non-female menstruating students and therefore their usage will be much lower. That was actually calculated into the cost of this.” She has thought it through. In a kind of way, it makes perfect sense. Watch the clip.
There is much more at the link. But the bottom line is that the elites are of one mind: they don’t like the way you live, and they intend to change it.
The WEF identifies the top ten global risks over the next decade. Here are the top five. This is not satire.
Failure to mitigate climate change
Failure of climate change adaptation
Natural disasters and extreme weather events
Biodiversity collapse and ecosystem loss
Large-scale involuntary migration.
Hold your laughter.
· Paul Johnson’s comments on Trump from 2016. Worth re-reading.
None of the Republican candidates trailing Trump has the character to reverse this deplorable declension.Trump is a man of excess–and today a man of excess is what’s needed.
· If you’ve listened to our senescent, pathological liar of a President or read the ridiculous WSJ apologia of Secretary of the Treasury Janet Yellen, you know just what idiots these people must think we are. Here is a chart on Real Average Hourly Earnings.
It’s going to take more than one of Garland’s no-comment-comments to convince anyone paying attention to this ridiculous charade that there’s no gambling at Rick’s. Yet, Garland’s excuse-making is amazing to behold for his audacity in believing anyone is dumb enough to believe this claptrap.
· The knives are out. Obama’s ethics chief (amazing, I know) calls Biden’s handling of classified documents “appalling.” Other Dems have jumped on board. Looks like someone is in danger of being thrown under the bus, or Corvette as it were.