Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Yesterday was the 77th anniversary of the D-Day Invasion, Operation Overlord. It was a day that saw ordinary men perform extraordinary feats. Here is Gen. George Patton’s full speech to the men of 3rd Army prior to the invasion. What a classic!
The General paused. His eagle-like eyes swept over the hillside. He said with pride, “There is one great thing that you men will all be able to say after this war is over and you are home once again. You may be thankful that twenty years from now when you are sitting by the fireplace with your grandson on your knee and he asks you what you did in the great World War II, you WON’T have to cough, shift him to the other knee and say, ‘Well, your Granddaddy shoveled shit in Louisiana.’ No, Sir, you can look him straight in the eye and say, ‘Son, your Granddaddy rode with the Great Third Army and a Son-of-a- Goddamned-Bitch named Georgie Patton!’”
· Public Service Announcement: Don’t Eat Cicadas If You Have Seafood Allergies. Hope this caught you before you chowed down.
· Diversity Google Style. No surprises here.
· Government’s intrusion into Cryptocurrency was inevitable. We’ll see how this plays out.
· We need more people like this mother taking her school board to task over CRT.
· Unbelievable story. What is this world coming to? Two teenage Bonnie and Clyde suspects opened fire on police. Ages 12 and 14.
· Are Democrats against voter fraud? Well, it kind of depends. Triple authentication seems to work for their own elections.
· Bill Maher: The College Scam.
· A very good primer on Critical Race Theory from J.R. Sears.
· Apparently the DIA isn’t comfortable with the FBI an State Department’s ability to keep secrets. A high level Chinese defector was kept within their clandestine network because they believe there might be Chines spies in the FBI, CIA and several other agencies. That would hardly be surprising given the feckless management these agencies have demonstrated recently.
· Thank you, North Face. An Oil & Gas CEO has a few words for hypocritical environmentalists. The symbol for Liberty Oilfield Services is LBRT if you want[JW1] to . look at the chart. He’s obviously doing something very right. Shame these corporate wokesters and ridicule them.
· In case you thing illegal immigration isn’t going to be a huge issue in 2022, read this.
· Jack Dorsey of Twitter is totally tone deaf not to see the incredible hypocrisy in this. We should follow Nigeria’s lead.
· Sen. Manchin won’t vote for bill federalizing elections. Major blow to Chuck and his fellow Dems. Major plus for upholding Constitutional States’ Rights. Neither will Sen. King (I-ME), so that pretty much kills it.
· Trump came out swinging at the North Carolina GOP Convention.
· If anyone deserves to be cancelled, it is Dr. Aruna Khilanani who fantasizes about shooting white people as she told attendees at a Yale lecture. She is a Psychiatrist in Ne[JW2] w York City who obviously needs to have her license to practice withdrawn.